FASTBREAKING NEWS FROM LOCAL LODGE 1782
FOR IMMEDIATE POSTING
June 3, 2021
At the membership meeting held on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 the membership voted and carried the following:
- Voted to send LL1782 Committees and Assistant from UA-SFO, UA-SMF, UA-SJC and UA-RNO to the 2021 DL 141 Local Committee Conference Oct 25-28, 2021 in Las Vegas paying for lost time, travel per diem, hotel, registration fees and any additional Board approved expenses.
- Per Article D, Section 3, 19-23 of the IAMAW Constitution,the members present voted to cancel the July 2021
Local Lodge 1782 Membership Meeting.
- There was a second reading of the five (5) LL1782 Bylaw
proposal changes. The membership voted to accept the following:
- Amend Article VII Funds Section 3
- Amend Article VIII Committees Section 4
- Amend Article IV Election of Officers Section 8
- Add to Article VIII Committees Section 4
- Amend Article IV Election of Officers Section 13
These LL1782 Bylaw Proposal changes will be sent to the Grand Lodge for approval.
Our next membership meeting will take place on Wednesday, August 4 at 4pm.
Recording Secretary LL1782